History[edit | edit source]
Throughout the Series[edit | edit source]
She first arrives in Adil's arms to a U.S. military post, completely passed out and ill. Her brother brings her to Fort Salem so that their healers can help Khalida. She is covered in twisted black veins and is unable to move or speak. The healers are dumbfounded about what to do and when they try to help, Khalida lets out an angry evil groan that scares them away.
Finally, Raelle is able to help and heal Khalida. The black veins disappear and she wakes up, asking where she is and for food.
Later on, General Alder asks her to teach her the Tarim's songs so she can help others. Surprisingly, Khalida is a bit ruthless and tells Alder that their songs are not safe with her.
Physical Appearance[edit | edit source]
Khalida is short with long dark brown hair.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Witch Physiology: As a witch, Khalida is capable of affecting change by generating different sound frequencies with her voice. As a member of the Tarim, she is massively powerful.
- Decay Induction: Khalida sang a song that caused the plants in a greenhouse to die. It also caused General Alder and her biddies to choke.
- Telepathy: Khalida knew Raelle's name after she woke up.
- Life-Force Detection: Khalida sensed that other members of the Tarim had been killed before General Alder told her.
- Geokinesis: Khalida caused the room to shake in a stand off with General Alder.
- Longevity: Despite appearing as a child, Khalida is a very ancient witch.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Our songs are not safe with you.
Khalida to General Alder in Mother Mycelium
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]